Monday, August 1

Well.....


Has it really been another month since I've blogged?! Does it count that I really do intend to blog every day? Oh well. Currently, I am in a state of shock and disbelief that today is AUGUST 1!!!! So much has happened in the month of July and I can't wait to tell you all about it....

However, we are leaving (once again) this morning for a week at Nannie and Papa's cottage at a camp in Washington. So all my tales with have to wait, but here is a preview:

July 3: Wonderful visit with friends at Bible Baptist in Unity

July 4: Family cookout in Augusta

July 12: Evening out with Bickford girls

July 15: Trent's eye surgery

July 18-22: Family Camp

July 27-30: Anniversary Getaway and visit with great-grandparents

I can't wait to tell you all about our adventures in July and what is coming up in August! Look for a post Friday or Saturday of this week. :)


Family Camp


Fun at the Park

Stylin' in her summer duds


Anniversary Getaway

No comments: