Sunday, April 15

For Now...

Where to start?! We've had quite an adventurous couple of months and I hope to fill you in on all (or most) of it soon. For now, though, I will just tell what's going on this week. Today Chad filled in for Pastor Lovelace over at Truth Baptist in Jefferson. We had very good services and really enjoyed visiting with the members. Tonight also started revival services at our home church, Church Hill Baptist, and continue through Wednesday. We are excited to hear Pastor Stoeber! Tomorrow will be filled with shopping and prepping for the revival dinners. Never a dull moment serving the Lord. Have a wonderful week everyone!

3 comments:

All to Him I Owe said...

They are growing so much! I am glad your family is doing well and I will continue to pray for you all!

Siedah

Unknown said...

Amanda, so glad to see your updated! I cannot wait to come to Church Hill tonight!! Brandon has to work, but I really want to come and see the Stoebers! They have such a special place in my heart... as they were able to lead my mom to the Lord! It's a wonderful and amazing story of how God worked it all out! Anyway, see you tonight, and hopefully we will get to chat about more than castrating goats this time, huh? HAHAHA!
Can't wait to see your family :)

Sarah Parks said...

Amanda! The kids have grown so much!! Just wanted to say hi...I guess I didn't realize you had a blog and it was so good to see you back on facebook. Very happy you guys can serve the Lord in Maine...hope the revival services go well!