Saturday, November 26

Blessings


***Note: Some of the pictures are abnormally large as this post is from my phone.***

I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving week! We certainly have...

Bright and early Thanksgiving morning we headed down to Gramma and Grampa Colburns house. What a wonderful and relaxing day we had with them!

The next day Trent and I flew to Texas for Mamaw's 80th birthday party. We visited with many family members that I hadn't seen in awhile. The party was wonderful. Aunt DeeDee made axing enchiladas, Aunt Becky organized a funny and heart-warming program, and mom made a beautiful, delicious cake. Everything was perfect to celebrate the 80 years of Mamaw. I am so thankful for her love, her boldness, her generosity, her wisdom, and her godly testimony. She is a shining example of self-less devotion and I am proud to call her my "Mamaw".

We had a wonderful visit with everyone and always wish it were longer. Thank you Papa and Nana for flying us down. We love you!!!







1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi! This is your cousin. I didn't know you had a blog. Becky told me there were some pics from the bday on here so I thought I'd look. I love your blog. Love the pics. Can't wait to see the video. I'm so sad I couldn't make it. Hope all is well. Love ya, Erin