Thursday, November 17

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Caylyn has been learning so much in school! She knows 3 verses (still working on the references), and is recognizing more letters and sounds in the alphabet. I absolutely LOVE seeing a child learn!

Yesterday morning as we started school with our pledge, Caylyn jumped to her spot, threw her hand over her heart and proclaimed "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands and thou shalt be saved. Romans 3:23!"

Oh, my. I laughed so hard. If you look up Romans 3:23 you'll find that it does not say "and thou shalt be saved". That's in Acts 16:31. Like I said, we're working on the references.

That's all for now...

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How precious, Amanda! I am your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts. :)
Stop by and visit me sometime. :)
Blessings,
Lisa