Tuesday, January 24

Verse Recitation by Caylyn

It is so neat to watch a toddler, any toddler, recite a memory verse. But oh the joy when it's your own child! I remember a time when I was about 10 years old and a missionary family came to visit our church. After the service the missionaries' 2 or 3 year old girl was reciting verses to the pastor in the foyer. At that moment, I knew that someday I wanted my children to know verses like that little girl.

Today I FINALLY caught Caylyn saying one of her verses on video. In case you don't catch all the words, she's reciting...

Ephesians 6:1

Children, obey your parents in the Lord for this is right.


2 comments:

Anna H. said...

How precious!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...that was adorable. :) I love her sweet voice.

I will never forget the time when I was teaching Eli...Just as moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the son of man be lifted up...Remy was a wee baby and he was saying it right along with Elijah! :) LOVE IT!

Great job in teaching her mama.