Friday, December 16

Christmas: Day 1

These last few days before Christmas can be filled with so many activities: baking, shopping, baking, wrapping presents, baking, traveling. You get the idea...

To keep myself focused on Christ, I will do a post each day until Christmas for each letter of the word "Christmas". I'll list one item that the Lord has given me and one item that I (and you!) can give Him.

Today is "C". The Lord had given me Chad and my Children. I am so thankful for them!! I never could have dreamed that I would be where I am today and that I would have this wonderful family. We laugh together, play together, pray together, and serve the Lord together. Thank you, Lord, for my family!

In return, I can give my Children back to the Lord. I can pray that they will wholly submissive to His will, and grow to be faithful followers of Christ.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited that you are doing this! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to read the rest!!