Saturday, December 24

Christmas: Day 8

Today I am thankful for Amazing Grace. The grace that is given at the time of salvation continues every day of our Christian life. The Lord is so faithful to give us what we don't deserve. This week, especially, I am so humbled by the generosity shown our family. The Lord had used so many people to be a blessing and we are so grateful for the Grace He has shown.

This year (and every other time, too) I can give the Lord my attitude... and boy, do I need to!! No matter the situation, I want to have an attitude pleasing to the Lord. It sure is hard sometimes. Often we feel justified to have a bad attitude... that we have a ugly to be upset or angry at the circumstances. We war against our flesh constantly, and a consistently good attitude is a struggle for me. BUT His Amazing Grace is sufficient for me, and His strength is made perfect in my weakness so He can be glorified.

No comments: