Tuesday, December 20

Christmas: Day 5

Today, plain and simply, I'm thankful that the Lord gave us Snow this week. For years growing up in Texas, I would pray for a White Christmas... the closest we got was a white Easter! So moving to Maine I assumed we'd always have a White Christmas. Last week it rained and melted all the snow! Therefore, I am thankful that the Lord gave us a little snow right before Christmas.

The past few weeks, the Lord has really opened my eyes anew to Study. It's often hard to find time to really dig deep into God's Word, but there are some really amazing truths just waiting to be discovered. This Christmas I am excited to really Study the Bible and see for myself what God has to say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful that it did NOT snow here :) hehehe! I grew up in Maine, and while I do like a white Christmas, that's the only day I like it to be white :)

Study: It's amazing that we can study every day of our lives and never exhaust God's Word, He will teach us something new and bless our hearts every time we study. I LOVE it!