Saturday, December 17

Christmas: Day 2

Today I am thankful for my Heavenly Home that Christ is preparing for me. What a joy it is to know that "this world is not my home, I'm just passing through!" Do you know for sure that He's preparing one for you, too? Romans 8:16 says that our spirit bears witness with His Spirit to give us that assurance that we are the children of God. I'm so thankful that I can look forward to Heaven!

Something that we can give to the Lord this Christmas is our Heart. He wants it more than anything else!! He longs to have our whole-hearted devotion and love, because that's what He has given us! We give the Lord our hearts by trusting Him, serving Him, talking to Him, loving Him, studying and applying His Word, and sharing His love. Have you given Him your heart? It will never be safer than in the Lord's hands.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that my Saviour is preparing my Heavenly Home also!!! And He sooooo desires for us to give him our whole Heart! Thanks for sharing these great things today!

Anna said...

Praise God that through Christ we also have "HELP in time of need" (Hebrews 4:16).I have seen that over and over again in my short lifetime. What a wonderful Savior.

Amanda said...

Thank you, Nicole!! Your comments are always so encouraging!

Amanda said...

Thank you, Anna! I love to hear what others think of for each letter. I am thankful for His ever-present help!